- Select the model you like.
- Decide on the size. If necessary, follow the advice in the article "How to measure your window."
- Choose fabric and the preferred method of fixing. You can read more about fabrics in the section "Quality and fabrics".
- Click Order
- If you want to order several products, repeat the steps above.
- In the Shopping cart, in the upper right corner of the page, you can see your selected products. Click Place an order.
- If you make a purchase for the first time, fill in your data. If you made a purchase from this site before, Enter your login and password.
- Check your delivery details and click Done.
- Choose a convenient way of payment - Invoice, PayPal, Paysera.
9.1. Please use the PayPal payment system if you have a PayPal account or sign up.9.2. Please use the payment system Paysera - this service offers a few simple payment options:a) If you are already registered, you will get 1% of the order into your account;\b) internet banking of popular banks: Swedbank (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia), SEB (Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia), DNB (Lithuania), Danske Bank (Lithuania, Estonia), Nordea (Lithuania, Latvia), Citadele (Lithuania, Latvia ), Šiaulių bankas (Lithuania), Medicinos bankas (Lithuania), several banks in Poland, the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Belgium, Austria and the Netherlands. You will be redirected to the system of electronic payments on www.paysera.com. You can make a payment by following the instructions on the page.c) Visa, MasterCard, Maestro - payment by electronic cards - simple and fast payment by card via a reliable system.9.3 Choose Invoice - it's a method of advance payment, when you transfer the money to our bank account in any bank convenient for you after you have received an invoice for payment to your e-mail.
You will receive an order confirmation to the registered e-mail address.
11. After you have paid, the order manufacturing will take between 5-7 working days. After we pass your order to the courier service EMS or Lietuvos paštas (only Lithuania), you will get a declaration number and a link to the registered e-mail address. You will be able to monitor the status of your order using this link.